Senior Finance Analyst - Telco/Technology - 12 Month Contract
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Listed multi-national within the telecommunication and technology sector is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to drive growth within one of their largest business units.
This organisation invests heavily in innovative technology to remain ahead of their competition and are renowned as an employer of choice.
As Senior Financial Analyst, you will partner business leaders across sales and service delivery to drive growth and increase profitability. Key deliverables include:
- Provide high quality commercial support to all business stakeholders
- Manage and maintain revenue reporting & forecasting models
- Provide analysis & insights of financial performance drivers
- Lead the quarterly forecasting and annual budget processes
- Draw insights from large data sets and deliver to non-finance stakeholders
- Financial modelling of business opportunities
To ensure success in this role, you will be CA/CPA qualified and have gained experience within a large complex environment. You're ability to engage and influence stakeholders from a sales and technical background will also play a key role.
Aside from attractive remuneration, this organisation offers state of the art working facilities and a collaborative and inclusive culture. This role will also allow you to have an impact on the future success of a rapidly growing business that is a key strategic focus of a global power house.
To apply, please click apply now below or contact Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045