Senior Finance Analyst - FP&A
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Ambition Recruitment is proud to be partnering exclusively with a unique and rapidly growing technology business. They have grown from a humble start-up to challenging and competing with some of the largest technology companies in the world.
You will be the FP+A lead on collecting multiple streams of data and building complex models that will enable the senior leadership team to make informed decisions based on a single source of truth.
Key duties will include:
- Support the FP&A leadership team to partner with key stakeholders, educating the business on budgets/forecasts and financial implications of key decisions. This will also provide the capacity to promote better decision making and ROI improvement through effective scenario modelling.
- Collect data, analyse and build a model to determine one single source of truth
- Rebuild the operating model
- Develop budget and forecasting models
- You will empower stakeholders to understand performance with detailed reporting and also provide timely, accurate ad-hoc assistance for stakeholders to be fully informed regarding business performance.
- Analysis of ROI and business performance
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant with a comprehensive understanding of finance processes.
- Energetic and driven Financial Analyst that has previous experience within a similar FP+A environment (high growth technology or cloud-based digital marketing business)
- Ideally, you will have a combination of finance, business analysis and modelling skills
- Detailed understanding of budgeting and forecasting.
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to build complex, data-driven models.
What will make your application stand out?
- previous experience with creating reports that blend operational and financial information in a way that encourages business partnering and collaboration.
- An understanding of marketing and sales funnels that will help the business optimise their conversion rates - Offer ideas to improve upon these.
- A passion for using the newest and most innovative technology
- Someone who is always striving to improve processes and systems
You will be mentored by an impressive Leader with extensive experience under their belt of setting up best in class FP+A functions, but you will also be given autonomy and the ability to put own stamp on the role.
For a confidential discussion, please call Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.