Senior Finance Analyst - FMCG
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Senior Finance Analyst
$Negotiable depending on experience
Would you like the opportunity to add value and make a contribution to a fast moving FMCG business based in Melbourne?
Are you a qualified Accountant with the commercial ability to proactively drive change and support on high profile projects? If this sounds like you, please read on..
Ambition are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a well-known FMCG business, currently experiencing significant growth. Due to their rapid growth and future, they are looking to add a Senior Finance Analyst to their team.
- Support the annual budget, quarterly forecasts
- Act as an advocate for change and drive process improvements
- Manage OPEX & Capex spend
- Preparing P&L's for new business & product opportunities
- Margin analysis at month end and forecasts - volume, sales, margin
- Develop reports & models in Tableau and other BI tools
- Collaborate with the wider business on improvement projects
- CA/CPA qualified with experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a multi-functional and corporate business
- Business partnering and analytical background
- Exceptional communicator with strong influencing skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and an aptitude for other systems and BI tools
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity with a growing, reputable organisation that rewards their staff with progression and development and a strong collaborative work environment, where your ideas will be listed to and implemented, then I would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion please call Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below