Senior Finance Analyst
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Up to AU$105000.00 per annum + Super & Salary Packaging|
Our client is one of Victoria's largest health care providers with a vision to change healthcare for the better through world class research, education and exceptional patient care.
They employ over 7000 staff across Victoria and are an internationally recognized as a leader in clinical teaching, training and research, with numerous university and research institute affiliations.
Due to internal movement they are currently looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join the finance department. This individual will be a 2IC to the manager and will play a key role in supporting general ledger maintenance and financial analysis for the organization.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of month end journals and reporting
- Lead the annual budget and forecast roll over processes
- Expenditure group analysis of monthly and year to date results against budget and forecast
- Ensure appropriate internal controls and oversight of financial resources
- Support development of 5-year plan
- Analysis and maintenance of DHHS funding schedule
- Standardisation and process improvements of reporting templates
- Support the Manager in driving the continuous improvement of organisational processes, procedures, systems and reporting
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, with similar experience gained within the Health Service industry along with refined analytical skills, and an ability to identify trends and opportunities to drive the financial performance of the organisation. Additionally, you will demonstrate a strong customer focus, and highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.