Senior Finance Analyst
A leading disability provider with more than 50 years' experience in helping Australians across the country is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Be part of an organisation who proudly changes peoples lives across the country every day.
My client is looking for a leader with exceptional report writing and communication skills to form part of their operations in the Northern Beaches.
The purpose of this role is to lead and oversee a team of four analysts to develop the company's strategic planning as well as their annual budgeting and forecasting process. You will be responsible for setting up team KPI's and metrics for the operational managers.
- Analyse and identify financial performance and work closely with managers across the business to improve
- Manage a team of four analyst in different locations across Australia
- Prepare and manage the annual budget as well as the strategic planning process
- Develop and report KPI's and metrics in management dashboards
- Develop and roll out regular training
- Identify areas in the business where there is underperformance and provide recommendations to the board
- Monthly report writing for board reporting
- CA/CPA qualified
- Preference will be given to candidates from a NFP background, but candidates from a commercial environment are also urged to apply
- Strong report writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform annual budgeting and cash flow forecast
- Preference will be given to candidates with Power BI/Tableau/Great Plains experience
The company offers up to $10 000 salary packaging benefits
Candidates who are passionate about making a difference and working with a great team are urged to apply!
My clients wants to interview this week, so apply today!
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance