Senior Engineer - Microsoft
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
Be part of a supportive and dynamic team, delivering innovative products which are at the forefront of digital banking in Australia. Applying your skills in cloud infrastructure engineering to create new features and improvements throughout the technology stack.
As a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be creating and automating infrastructure build, test and deployment. Through collaboration with other teams your work will improve the digital banking experience for customers and staff.
- End to end Infrastructure component design & support - working along the full lifecycle of infrastructure engineering from idea to working production
- Build infrastructure solutions involving Database, Infrastructure Services, Monitoring, High Availability etc..
- Design infrastructure that is highly maintainable, secure and designed with quality and automated testing in mind
- Proactive in the development of your own capability across industry trends, technologies, methodologies and behaviours
- Coach other engineers and team members to increase their capability and in turn the capability of the scrum teams and organisation
- Maintain a focus on personal development of soft skills including refining ability to operate in ambiguity and problem solving skills
- Ensure the effective documentation and communication of knowledge, system and process
- Ensure effective communication of scope, progress, concerns, issues
- Ensure effective creation and ongoing management of all collateral
- Learn and pro-actively adopt DevOps methodology, practice and attitudes / mindsets
- Contribute to continuous improvement - i.e. bettering the way we do things and are
- Encourage and promote Lean / Agile / Kanban practice, methodologies and attitudes. Establish Agile leadership behaviours
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or something similar
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft certifications on recent System Centre products
- Competent with Microsoft Private Cloud Stack
- Competent designing and operating infrastructure for highly availability and continual operations
- Competent managing to security baselines
- Competent with PowerShell scripting and programming
If you are looking for the next challenging but rewarding role working in a leading global bank, and have a positive attitude working in a dynamic environment then please apply now!