Senior DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer - Brisbane CBD based
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super|
Would you like a seachange to the sunny QLD state?
Would you like to join a business where the team is all passionate about innovation and automation?
A company that uses all the latest tech, have a global presence and are branching out to other countries?
Do you want exposure to different projects including Greenfiled and Brownfield environments?
Successful technology and data driven Start-Up seeks a Senior DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer looking for a great environment with cutting edge technology.
You must be a capable technologist that is always looking for ways to automate current processes, as there is always an easier process with the current and upcoming technology?
If you are seeking a smaller environment where your potential will be maximised through challenging projects, complex products and gives you the opportunity for career progression? I've got the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Integrate, expand and maintain infrastructure in web environment
- Provide infrastructure support during the development of new products and modification of existing to accommodate, scale, integrate new technologies and APIs
- Taking projects from concept to fruition while using all the tools and resources at your disposal
- Architecting, setting up and configuring highly scalable AWS environments for the business
- Automating set-up, configuration and deployment processes and procedures
- Network set-up and configuration including the configuration of firewalls and VPN
- Foster a DevOps culture, collaborating with technology experts and sharing knowledge.
To be successful you will ideally:
- Have 5+ years in infrastructure support roles or similar
- Advanced skills and demonstrated experience in Ansible, Ubuntu, Bash, Powershell, Networks, DNS, Servers and AWS
- Infrastructure security or AWS certification
You can expect in return:
- An engaging, collaborative team
- Breakfast, snacks, real coffee and drinks
- Regular team lunches and social events
- Celebrating wins
- A company that offers tools to succeed in your role
- Provide funds for external training
If you are looking for a new journey in 2017 and someone who enjoys being part of a small but fast growing team working towards a common goal on a complex product, then apply now with a word copy of your resume.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.