Senior DevOps Engineer
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 per annum + attractive package|
Our client is one of Australia's leading and truly innovative financial services organisations, based in Melbourne's CBD.
As a DevOps Engineer which will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing a large digital transformation for consumers.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 or more years of experience in enterprise software lifecycle management, particularly focused on test and environment management
- Comfortable using multiple scripting languages across Windows or Unix
- Strong inter-personal skills, negotiating, stakeholder management, strong written and verbal communication, strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Broad technical background across the technology stack (Network, VMs, OS, DB, Web, etc.)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Delivery Tooling such as Git, Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, SonarCube, uDeploy or similar
If you are looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career progression, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the APPLY button.
For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.