Senior DevOps Engineer
My client, an award winning and industry leading tech company, is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Cloud Enablement Team.
On the day to day you will be responsible for accelerating the delivery and improving the operation of our cloud-based software by providing and supporting tools and patterns which reduce the cognitive load on our development teams.
Drawing on the shared experience and expertise from the organization and industry; you will create, support and evolve the paved path for teams to build, deploy and run secure and reliable software.
We are looking for Engineers that possess the following skills:
- Deep knowledge of containers (Docker) container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Deep AWS knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills including experience in writing good documentation and running workshops.
- Knowledge of tools and patterns around CI/CD (familiar with Travis CI, Circle CI, Buildkite or similar).
- Developer experience and a strong interest in both the delivery and ongoing operation of software.
- Knowledge of operations including incident management, immutable infrastructure as code (esp. Terraform or CloudFormation), problem solving.
- Vender selection and management experience.
If you believe you'd be a good fit for the role, click 'Apply Now' or speak to Daniel on 03 8629 1016 or email