|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A large bank based in Sydney CBD (not big 4) looking for a Senior Developer with finance / banking experience to support a number of applications including a large trading system.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with business stakeholders to identify their current and potential requirements.
- Provide advice and technology solutions to support the Bank's business and enterprise architecture.
- Analyse, design, develop, test and document applications using agreed enterprise standards, processes and tools.
- Support production systems by problem resolution and system enhancement.
- Follow internal processes, security measures, standards and best practices to ensure the availability, security and performance of applications.
- Write documentation and provide progress reports to technical lead and or project manager.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Advanced knowledge of .NET MVC.
- Advanced knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
- Advanced knowledge of Transact-SQL including views and stored procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of .NET framework (including C#), architecture and design standards.
- Advanced knowledge of Visual Studio platform and toolset.
- Knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle.
What's in it for YOU? :
- Permanent salary with a salary between $135k - $155 package
- On-Site gym facilities
- Other subsidised monetary benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key member within a dynamic team. If this is the opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Piero on (02) 9248 6203 or alternatively email me at