Senior Developer - PeopleSoft Financials
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
This Sydney CBD based bank is looking for a Senior Developer to provide specialised application development skills for the implementation and support of technology solutions to support Finance systems. The core of the portfolio is PeopleSoft Financials 9.2, and a key project in the first 12 months will involve scoping and leading the transition of on-site Finance applications to the cloud.
Additionally, the role will also involve:
- Building environments to support the continuous release methodology
- Working with others to identify and validate requirements for enhancements
- Supporting production systems through troubleshooting and technical problem resolution
- Day to day monitoring, system administration, management and status reporting of Finance systems
You will have / be:
- A good commercial technical knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 modules, toolset components (e.g. Application Designer, Integration Broker)
- Solid experience of software development using PeopleSoft technologies, especially PeopleCode, Application Designer, PeopleSoft Internet Architecture and Application Engine
- Experience with Oracle's continuous delivery methodology, and with other methodologies such as TDD
- The proven ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and project managers to identify objectives and requirements, and to scope and estimate timelines accurately
- Functional and technical experience with SaaS cloud platforms
- Desirable skills and experience include: TSQL, XML, Web Services, and Oracle Fluid Development
Looking to hire ASAP, so please apply quickly.
Only candidates with full, unrestricted work rights for Australia can be considered.