|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of Australia's leading financial services organisations, based in Melbourne's CBD.
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for develop software solutions that meet business and customer needs and are stable, secure, scalable, extensible and maintainable.
This includes interpreting requirements, designing and coding solutions, creating technical specifications, estimating work and supporting solution testing and implementation.
- Interpret critical functional requirements and assist managers and Business Analysts
- Work with business analysts in developing and prototyping solutions for customer's needs
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Analysis and Design
- Accurately estimate work effort for projects
- Contribute to architecture and design of applications
- Perform analysis and design & understand implications on design due to change requests
- Work with business analysts and designers
- Create technical specifications
- Code from either a technical specification or work requests using Java, and related technologies
- Apply a given SDLC process to all deliverables
- Peer Review developers' output
- Create and execute unit test scripts
- Provide guidance to business analysts and testers
- Fix defects in a timely manner without impacting project timelines
Change Management & Implementation
- Work within the guidelines of the change management processes and provide impact assessment for change requests
- Complete installation, backout and verification plans
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following :
- Extensive experience in Java and associated environment
- Advanced skills in modern software development techniques including OO, TDD, CD
- Continuous improvement mindset, thrives on learning, inquisitive
- Experience with (and willingness) working with remote teams and team members
- Delivery focused
If you are looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career progression, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button.
For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015 or email