Senior Desktop Support Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A leading bank, based in Sydney CBD is on the lookout for a Senior Desktop Support Analyst to join their team. You will be required to package and repackage desktop software for installation with SCCM and other methods.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft desktop technologies and server application systems.
- Extensive knowledge of application packaging and deployment.
- Knowledge of Windows Installer formats and standards (MSI).
- Knowledge of the Windows file system and registry.
- VB script or batch scripting abilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft's System Centre Configuration Manager
- Understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP.
- Industry accreditations (Microsoft MCSA and MCSE) that have been maintained to current levels; or working towards within 12 months.
- Degree qualifications relevant to the Bank or IT industry.