Senior Desktop Specialist
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum|
A global investment management firm are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Desktop Support Analyst to join their Sydney office. This is an autonomous role, working within the global Systems Management team, responsible for the design, implementation, and monitoring of desktop solutions to improve the overall user experience. To be successful in the role you will be a quick thinker, with a high level of professionalism and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- 3 + years' experience in a similar Desktop Support position
- Previous experience in a Professional Services/ Financial institute
- Strong Microsoft knowledge- including Active Directory (Policies, Groups, and Users), SMS/SCCM, Powershell Scripting
- Experience with Anti-Virus infrastructure and security procedures
- Experience supporting mobile devices
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of APAC IT team
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Industry qualifications such as MCSE highly regarded
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of the IT Support for Sydney; you will have a wide range of technical exposure, and a great office culture. Due to the autonomy of the role, the ability to be flexible and provide rostered out of hours support will be required.
Please click APPLY NOW and submit a word version of your resume, or email directly .