Senior Business Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day|
Senior Data Business Analyst
My client are a leading consulting company who are known to disrupt the industry with their cutting edge technology and innovative methods.
We are looking for a Senior Data Business Analyst who can work on an exciting program on 30 different streams and multiple initiatives that are aimed to accelerate networks to its 2020 targets.
Your role will be to establish a new catalogue by completing the following:
- Establish a standard data model for the project at hand
- Create a standard API
- Implement a central catalogue
- Implement a central inventory
You will be there to support a variety of needs including the gathering and eliciting the requirements needed to support the architect and engineering teams.
Your main duties include:
- Work with the architecture stream on 2020 principles, guidelines and awareness.
- Collaborate with architects to provide support and guidance to stakeholders.
- Support the Front door process for Networks as a Service (NaaS).
- Assist in Service Design and data modelling activities.
- Assist in documenting Service Specification documents.
- Documenting user stories, workflows, test cases and acceptance criteria.
- Collaboration with testers, architects and product owners.
Skills and experience
- 5 years + experience as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry.
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with APIs and/or Systems integration projects.
- Software development projects experience.
- Experience in Atlassian toolsets including Confluence and JIRA, desirable.
- Experience in Agile and DevOps teams, desirable.
If you believe that you would be the perfect fit for this role please apply for a confidential discussion.