Senior Credit Risk Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$145000 per annum|
Global Financial Services business has grown into a substantial player in the Sydney market and is only looking to continue this trend. Offering a wide range of institutional products to their growing customer base has allowed them to carve out an effective niche in the market. They are currently hiring a Lead Credit Risk Analyst due to growth within the credit space.
- Assist with driving compliance to credit policy standard.
- Develop credit risk models and update credit policy.
- Share in-depth knowledge of consumer business unit credit risk processes, as they relate to Capital Management to facilitate effective portfolio management of LFS's credit risk profile
- Regular and specific reports in relation to credit risk management to APRA.
- Assist with preparation of presentations & communication of expected and unexpected loss estimates to senior management, internal / external auditors & for regulators.
- Approval of various credit products such as corporate loans, commercial loans, trade finance lending and structured finance etc.
- 6+ years in commercial risk management
- 4+ years' experience within credit risk
- Ability to think Strategically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- strong stakeholder management skills
- Mandarin Speaking would be advantageous