Senior Corporate Actions Associate
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A fantastic opportunity to work for this ASX listed fintech company in the Platform Operations Team. The Senior Corporate Actions Associate is responsible for the management of the day to day Australian and International corporate actions, including corporate action research and processing of events, management of transactions, resolution of reconciliations for cash and assets, and completion of queries for both internal and external stakeholders of the Platform.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor for Corporate Action announcements in domestic and international markets
- Notify clients of Corporate Action events in a timely and accurate manner
- Process resultant proceeds and securities in OneVue systems
- Processing, controlling and settling client trade and cash transactions
- Resolution of daily cash and stock reconciliations
- Researching and resolving queries and issues raised relating corporate action trade and cash transactions
- Active contribution and recommendations for process improvement, reducing risk and increasing controls
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in corporate actions, investment management, Funds Management/Custodians, stockbroking or similar, client delivery or service experience and have a strong understanding of financial markets, particularly in managed funds.
For a confidential chat, please contact Dijana Macinko @ Ambition