Senior Corporate Actions Analyst - Fund Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
My client is one of the most respected financial institutions in Melbourne. They are a household name who offer excellent training and development and who have a culture of promoting from within across various business units. They have grown over the past 12 months and will continue to do so due to consistently winning new business in no small part because of the exceptional service that they provide to their clients.
By moving into a senior role within the Corporate Actions team you will not only be the key point of contact for all junior staff members, but you will play a key role in strategic initiatives which will shape the future growth of the team.
Reporting to the department head, your role will cover domestic and international markets. Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the daily workflow ensuring all Service Level Agreements are met.
- Provide support to the Team Manager along with day-to-day management of the team. Train new & existing staff to continue their growth within the business.
- Manage the processing of Corporate Actions events including income events (dividends, income, distributions), takeovers, mergers, buybacks and share splits.
- Monitor Corporate Action announcements from a serviceability perspective and identify and resolve any platform limitations or restrictions.
- Monitor tax rulings and Corporate Action announcements in order to identify changes in client reporting requirements and system enhancements.
- Identify and escalate potential risks to client portfolios and resolving complex queries.
- Play a major part in business projects to ensure the smooth roll-out of new system functionality and customer product upgrades/changes.
Candidates must have at least two years corporate actions experience from either a domestic or international environment. Additionally you will be able to display:
- A motivated, professional attitude.
- A proven track record of exceeding company and self set targets.
- An enthusiastic personality
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to work as an effective team member.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled corporate actions analyst to join a growing area. Successful candidates will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to drive their career development with an employer of choice.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services