Senior Corporate Accountant
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Our client, a clear market-leader in their field and well-known brand, operates within the enviable entertainment industry and are currently experiencing high growth. Always putting their employees first, they offer an excellent and flexible working culture with fantastic perks.
They are currently looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their Financial Control team to support the business' revenue streams; including revenue accounting and the operations supporting this.
Some of your key accountabilities will include;
- Completion of month end journal and reconciliations and head office reporting
- Periodical analysis and reporting to shareholders and interpretation of results
- Key support for business projects and initiatives including system implementations and process improvements
- Support the annual statutory financial reporting and audit process
- Mentorship and coaching of junior members of the team
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, ideally hailing from a Big 4 or chartered environment, with demonstrated experience in preparation of statutory accounts, analysis and reporting. Lastly, you will be comfortable partnering with senior level stakeholders and communicate with flair.