Senior Consultant - Liquidity / Treasury Operations
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$50 - AU$60 per hour + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
This is an initial 6 month contract. However, there is a strong possibility that it will become a permanent role in the future. As a critical member of the Corporate Actions team, you can expect a first class salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a supportive working environment.
- Daily Treasury projections.
- Liaise and escalate issues with Treasury front office on the management of the RBA account.
- Liquidity and Balance sheet forecasting.
- Monitor of Austraclear positions and make arrangements for the necessary funding
- Identify potential liquidity issues and liaise with internal and external parties during their resolution.
- Keep abreast with developments within financial services to support new product development.
- Works cross-functionally with other partners to create highly efficient operational processes that avoid control and quality deficiencies and associated monetary losses.
Successful candidates will have:
- A sound working knowledge of the AUD market in respect to Intraday Liquidity.
- A self-starting approach and the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail will be required.
- Proven experience of interfacing with multiple teams internal and external on complex payments transformation programs.
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems using strong negotiation, influencing and escalation methods.
The successful candidate will be needed to become an SME in their subject in a short time period. Absorbing new information and creating documentation/artifacts to aid their learning, and those of other members of the team will be critical.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services