Senior Compliance Officer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum|
Ambition Recruitment has been retained by a rapidly growing Wealth Management firm in the CBD. The firm are currently looking to expand its operations internationally with plans to move into Asia in the next 12 months.
Providing a progressive and supportive work environment, they embrace a flexible working and philanthropic culture, always putting their staff first and offering support. as such, they are looking to bring on board a Senior Compliance Officer that will work closely with the Executive team and various committees. This is a broad and highly visible role that will work across the whole organisation
Reporting directly to and working closely alongside the CFO, you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the organisation's overall risk management framework and managing the Group's regulatory compliance requirements. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the Group's regulatory compliance requirements including the requirements of its AFSL, ACL and RE licenses.
- Assist in handling inquiries from regulatory bodies.
- Assist in drafting, implementing, monitoring and reviewing company risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Reporting to the Compliance Committee every month
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in legal or compliance role within banking, funds management, property law or banking and finance law practice.
- Experience working with a business that operates under an AFSL.
- Ideally, you will have similar experience within a retail or wholesale fund with a strong understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Being confident and resilient with excellent emotional intelligence
- You will possess superior stakeholder management skills which will allow you to work with stakeholders of all seniority.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on (03) 8629 1047, or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.