Senior Compliance Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing Financial Services organisation in a Senior Manager Positon.
- Assist in developing the organisations compliance policies and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the funds risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan;
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans
- Developing and delivering enterprise risk management training and education programs to promote risk management knowledge, tools and tools to all work areas
- Manage the AML Compliance polcies and procedures
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Andrew Douglas on 03 8629 1001 for a confidential discussion.