Senior Compliance Adviser - Financial Crimes
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Work within an established and well respected financial instutution, just a stones throw away from the Brisbane river.
Your new role could see you working in the head office of one of Australia's most loved Banks, surrounded by great coffee shops, and an array of restaurants to cater to your every need.
About the Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the Role:
- Provide dedicated compliance support to regulatory compliance/change projects
- Providesubject matter expertise advice and development and/or review of compliance frameworks, policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to the project
- Act as the key liaison between the project and Head of Group Compliance and work closely with the existing compliance frameworks and advisory teams
- Support the BAU team
- Solid experience in compliance with exposure to regulations in banking and financial services
- International experience in the banking industry or financial crimes would be highly beneficial
- Demonstrated experience developing and reviewing compliance frameworks, policies and procedures
- Strong stakeholder engagement with the ability to partner with relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge of AML, CTF & Anti-Bribery proceedures
What to do now:
If this sounds like a role that would be of interest to you, I'd love to hear from you and chat about the next steps. Please select APPLY, or send across your resume to joanne.tanton @ambition.com.au