Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Would you like the opportunity to add value and make a positive impact to a fast-moving FMCG business known to be one of the best in their field?
Do you enjoy partnering with sales, marketing and commercial teams to truly add value? Do you challenge the status quo and have a positive approach to change ? If so, please read on..
Ambition are delighted to be partnering with a well-known FMCG business, they have an excellent reputation as being a top employer and are known to have a collaborative and inclusive culture.
- You will work closely with the Commercial Manager, and partner with the Sales and Marketing team to provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis of sales and margin performance., this includes analysis of trade spend, gross profit margins, selling and marketing expenditure
- Supporting the Category team with analysis of data and category insight reports
- Provide accurate P&L evaluations and insights to Business Partners
- Support the Budgeting and forecasting process
- A CPA/CA qualification or studying towards this
- Experience in a similar role, within an FMCG/Manufacturing environment is desirable
- A first mover from Big 4 would also be considered
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels is essential
- An understanding of commercial drivers and how to improve profitability
- You will demand the best and always be looking to improve the way things are done
- strong technical capability (financial analysis, accounting/controls and business process re-engineering
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.