Senior Commercial Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||$130K - $150K + Super|
This multi-billion dollar organisation has experienced exceptional growth recently through delivering best-in-class products and services. They are currently undertaking a number of strategic projects to ensure that they continue to perform exceptionally through establishing new global agreements, acquisitions and further expansion into new regions. This business attracts top talent and they are now looking for a Commercial Analyst to join the team.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, the objective for this role is to deliver key business partnering support to a high profile business unit. This is to ensure the growth trajectory for the function continues as well as maintaining operational excellence through key analysis, modelling and strategic planning.
• Provision of detailed analysis of results with insightful commentary and subsequent recommendations
• Finance support for Capex and R&D
• Analysis of market trends and opportunities for the function
• Drive and implement process improvement initiatives including the development and refinement of processes and procedures
• Develop robust financial models to support business initiatives working cross functionally with non-Finance stakeholders, PMO and Operations Excellence Teams
• Act as a reliable and trusted business partner who builds strong relationships and influences business decisions and outcomes
• Footprint and Capacity Modelling
The successful candidate will be ambitious, driven and have a demonstrable track record of high performance. Other requirements include:
• CA/CPA qualified
• Clear and effective communicator with influencing skills
• Ability to translate financial data into meaningful terms to support key business decisions
• A strategic and outside the box approach with demonstrated ability to initiate process improvements and drive change
• Advanced Excel skills
• Proficient in using multiple management information systems
• Exposure to ERP systems
This role will give you the opportunity to partner with many areas of the organisation and drive strategic direction during an exciting period of growth. You will also gain exposure to senior leadership and see your ideas transition into projects and strategic initiatives.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in discussing further, please contact Brendon Cooke on (02) 9249 5045 or email email@example.com