Senior Commercial Analyst - 5 Month Contract
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This leading global FMCG giant based in Melbourne's CBD, is looking to recruit a highly analytical Commercial Analyst to support their Commercial Insights team for a period of five months.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of insights and analysis, reporting and forecasting to help support drive growth through volume and customer retention.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Provision of reporting and insights into customer ordering patterns on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provision of customers insight to sales in a timely manner
- Support delivery of financial targets and operational KPIs through insights & reporting on a monthly basis
- Assist in the core financial planning and forecasting process including reporting insights, budgeting process and the balance of ear forecast
- Business partner members of the project team & sales team to drive growth in sales
To be shortlisted you will hold a business or accounting qualification and demonstrate sound data analytical experience and superior excel modelling skills and agility. Additionally, your problem-solving capabilities, ability to communicate at all levels and adaptability to work in an ever changing, fast paced environment will enable you to hit the ground running and set you up for success.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or alternatively, 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.