Senior Commercial Analyst
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This organisation is a household name and a highly sought after employer operating within an ever-growing market place. Due to an internal secondment, there is currently an opportunity for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join the team initially on a 3 month contract with high potential for extension or permanency.
As Senior Commercial Analyst, you will partner senior stakeholders to provide financial insights, support and drive strategic initiatives. Key deliverables include:
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process
- Working collaboratively with the business stakeholders to identify cost saving opportunities
- Preparation of financials for rolling forecasting and AOP process
- Preparation of Business Cases for Board approval
- Performance Analysis of periodical results in liaison with key business leaders
- Analysis of financial impacts of changes and improvements to the business
- Provide insight into financial performance, proactively highlighting gaps
To ensure success in this role, you will have the ability to apply your outstanding business partnering skills within a dynamic environment. Prior experience providing finance support to senior leaders within a large, complex environment will be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly sought after employer and work with exceptional leaders. This is a business that enjoys seeing it's people grow, develop and share ideas so further career opportunities are abundant.
To apply, please click apply now below or contact Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045