Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
My Teir 1 client is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Systems Engineer. Inner Brisbane location, with the option to start immediately for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, maintaining and adjusting cloud environments as well as addressing daily issues
- Coordinate, automate and complete automated load tests in cloud environments
- Experience in DevOps environments, continuous integration and delivery build pipelines
- Monitoring all cloud based solutions and maintaining effective billing
- Training of team engineers/developers using Public Cloud technologies
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Linux or Unix Administration
- CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef or other automation/configuration management
- AWS or Azure
- SQL and MySQL
- Understanding of scripting (eg. Powershell, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Networking and core Internet Protocols (Such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP)
For any questions, please call us on (07) 3020 0315.