Senior Change Manager - Communications
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day + Superannuation|
Location - CBD, Sydney
Start - As soon as possible
Contract length - 6 months + possible extension
Our client, Australia's largest electricity distributor, is seeking a hands-on Senior Change Manager to join the team and contribute to an exciting HR/OD project.
This project is 1 of 4 large transformation programs happening within the organisation. It will involve a major change in HR, focusing on the people impacts.
The responsibilities of this role will consist of:
- Daily communications and collaboration with Senior stakeholders, Blue Collar stakeholders, the Change team, engineers, Project Managers, SME's and the Senior Change Lead.
- Applying a hands-on management approach to processes and tasks.
- Writing various information packs
- Managing various
To qualify for interviews, you must have
- 3-5 years minimum in a similar Senior Change Management position
- A strong background in comms, having previously written information packages and training materials.
- Successful experience working in Organisational Development projects. Exposure to change in performance, pay or reward structures will be advantageous.
- An interactive, collaborative and hands-on Management approach.
- Ideally have worked in Blue Collar environments.
- Highly-developed written and verbal communication skills with the additional ability to influence Senior Stakeholders.
Interviews to start as early as Friday (24/8). Apply today so you don't miss out.