Senior Change Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day|
I have an outstanding Senior Change Manager opportunity, working for one of Australia's biggest utilities & energy providers.
The role's remit will be to lead the implementation of a SAP Successfactors transformation, from an Organisational Change perspective.
You will work collaboratively with the Process function to understand the desired future state, before holding the hand of the business through the change to ensure the solution is successfully implemented across the whole of the organisation.
You will be working in a cross-functional environment, with many cross-dependencies, and a wider part of this position is uplift and build wider collaboration and change maturity across the business.
My client is looking for Change Manager who has strong capability across People, Process and System. You must have a combination of the following:
- Experience delivering end-to-end ERP implementation of some form - SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics, etc.
- Proven Organisational Change experience, adapt and strong at delivering collaborative cultural and behavioural change.
- Experience delivering on SAP Successfactors, or a similar type of HR management system, would be beneficial.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to work with a variety of stakeholders across a number of business units.
- Hands-on Senior Change experience: able to 'roll sleeves up' with change management deliverables, along with managing a small team of resources.
- Lead a transformation which touches all facets of transformation.
- Work for one of my most valued clients.
- Long contract with attractive remuneration and strong chance of extension.
If this sounds like you
Please hit APPLY to submit your resume.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216