Senior Change Manager
The Senior Change Manager will:
Required Knowledge and Expertise
* 10+ years' change management experience, with an extensive background in roles delivering sustainable change programs across enterprise organisations relating to people and processes
* Tertiary qualifications in relevant field, e.g. HR, Marketing, Communications - (mandatory)
* Appropriate change management certifications, e.g. Prosci, APMG-International, PCI, etc. - (mandatory)
* Extensive experience in stakeholder management and influencing, managing within all levels of an organisation
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Experience in working in a financial services environment or a similar multifaceted organisation
* Extensive experience in the delivery of complex change programs through the application of change frameworks, e.g. ADKAR by Prosci.
* High-level analytical skills with the ability to identify issues, analyse problems, think outside of 'the box' and provide tangible, practical and achievable business solutions.
* Ability to ensure that the business and people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed, including activities which contribute to post-implementation benefits realisation
* The ability to deliver end-to-end transformation change programs from inception and strategy through to implementation and maintenance/support.
To apply, please contact Laurie on (07) 3020 0317 or