Senior Change Manager
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + Superannuation|
This role as a Senior Change Manager will see you collaborating with multiple teams and supporting an exciting major project. The 12 month-long contract is based in modern Macquarie Park offices.
- The Team - Work closely in the Change team while reporting to the Change Practice Lead and collaborating with 3 other Change Managers.
- This international project will see you managing the Change occurring in response to a global rollout of Windows 10 from Windows 7.
- More information about the company will be disclosed during the phone-screening stage of the recruitment process.
You will be -
- Supporting the end-to-end process of executing change and communication
- Supporting the Change Practice Lead and project team in aspects of the project
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly identify change-related risks
- Developing methods and activities to support stakeholder communications and training
- Co-ordinate stakeholder engagement activities and ensuring thorough understanding and consultation between all parties
- Complete a detailed impact assessment on people and behaviours
- Engage impacted stakeholders and develop a change plan including capability plan
- Build communication plan with Communications team
- Implement change plan and develop a change strategy
- Conduct change impact, change readiness and stakeholder analysis assessments
- Experience in end-to-end Senior Change Manager Roles is essential (5 to 10 years).
- A strong technical background working in Technical or System change projects
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to collaborate effectively in a team, as well as individually
- Demonstrated ability to work with high-demanding tasks
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Proven experience working in and delivering Change projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to succinctly explain ideas and processes
- Co-ordination and analytical skills
02 9248 6204