Senior Change Analyst
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 per day|
A Change Analyst role has come up to work on an exciting Organisational Re-design and help choreograph a range of innovative programs
Our client is a large organisation within the education sector. The role has been created as part of a wide program focused on Change, working on a transformational project.
Consulting with business stakeholders to document and identify process gaps, and end-to-end change to support business owners strategic goals.
Candidates who have at least 3 years Change Analyst experience encouraged to apply - this position is well suited to candidates who have been invovled in an end-to-end change project.
- Experience with change management plans and documentation
- Ability to analyse and review business processes, procedures and work instructions for business functions
- Ability to work on impact assessments: Identify process gaps and to enable development of improvement strategies
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends to assist with business process improvement
- Ability to engage with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand end-to-end processes and ensure effective solutions
- Contract extension highly likely
- Central location with excellent transport links
- Chance to work on a major transformation project
- Potential flexibile working arrangements
The hiring manager is looking for a pro-active and talented change analyst, if this projects sounds like an exciting prospect please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.