Senior Business Optimisation / Strategy Consultant
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan the resourcing of change & transformation initiatives and capability strategies.
- Ensure clarity and alignment of priorities and focus on delivering value and employee experience while also mitigating risk.
- Maximise impact and minimize disruption to the business by developing, managing and refining strategies.
- Facilitate the planning & prioritisation processes to support decision making.
- Work with the leadership team to identify interdependencies and ensure alignment to strategy.
- Improve demand & capacity planning, leveraging a consistent and coherent communication plan.
- Align demands, priorities, costs, and resources.
- Experience in a strategy consulting role from a top tier management consulting firm or the financial services industry
- Proven ability to drive strategic initiatives and execute change and transformation programs
- Ability to take a commercial and system-wide view to facilitate the prioritisation and sequencing of work
- Demonstrated workforce planning and workforce strategy skills
- Ability to develop, influence, and leverage relationships with stakeholders and business partners for best results
- Ability to identify gaps between where we are and where we need to be
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services