Senior Business Development Manager - Property Investments
My client is a rapidly growing, boutique fund manager who provide finance, property and wholesale investment advice to a diverse set of clients. Over the past 2 years their funds under management have tripled and, due to their consultative approach, they are one of the few organisations to continue to expand despite the tough economic times. They have a respectful and enthusiastic culture and can offer an excellent work/life balance and potential for career progression.
Due to this growth. They currently seek highly motivated candidates to join in what is a critical role for the business. This is a newly created role and will see you make an important contribution to the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Introduce and sell loans including brokered and direct loans and direct mortgages across the company's suite of products.
- Set, lead and implement marketing and business development strategies to achieve annual budgets and KPIs.
- Work with clients to develop structured finance solutions.
- Introduce and develop new referrer / introducer relationships
- Attend industry related networking and marketing events - act as lead liaison and champion for the business.
- Oversee the credit assessment process to ensure a thorough, diligent and consistent approach is applied
- Implement and lead team training and development as required, and build an excellent team environment
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 5 years' experience working within a bank or lending institution in a client-facing role
- Large network of potential borrowing clients and introducers
- Extensive knowledge of the credit and mortgage process, and securities documentation
- Experience in credit assessment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services