Senior Business Analyst (AML)
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$750 per day + attractive package|
Currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst for a well-respected Financial Services organisation. The role will be responsible for uplifting capability and providing support within their AML Project.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will incorporate a proactive approach through your analysis, provide strong stakeholder management, and utilise your current Compliance & Regulatory knowledge to navigate through the complex and ambiguous project landscape.
This is a Brisbane based 6-month contract engagement with the view to extend.
Your key skills and attributes:
- Financial Services experience is essential
- Senior Business Analysis experience is essential
- Compliance & Regulatory experience is highly regarded
- AML/CTF experience is a bonus if the above criteria are met
- A self-starter, ability to work independently and be autonomous
- Inclination to coach and uplift team members around them
- Senior stakeholder skills
- Proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting analysis tasks
Responsibilities and deliverables of the role:
- Review, analyse and document 'as is' and 'to be' processes and procedures
- Work closely with Change Management and Training functions to achieve the 'to be' state
- Document business functional and system requirements to meet AML/CTF obligations
- Assist in documentation
- Document management of project artefacts
- Assist in the analysis and development of compliance and risk management controls to deliver sustainable AML/CTF compliance
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click apply!