Senior Business Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per annum|
A lucrative end to end Business Analyst role is available to assist with a product program delivery
Candidates must be immediately available which would be the preference or potentially they might review candidates who have 1-2 weeks
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop strong relationships with business partners and users
- Writing and eliciting requirements, user stories from multiple business users face to face
- Tracking, being proactive, and communicating releases, reporting issues.
- Being responsible for developing and managing the issue log.
- Writing user stories/specification documents, data mapping
- Working on key requests coming in from the business, engineering of processes
- Implement governance and compliance over the integrity of the systems in line with regulatory, audit & internal controls over the system & associated business processes.
- Ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and managing the change process.
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- 6 years + end to end Business analysis experience gained in Wealth or Superannuation or broader Financial Services industry
- Must have strong experience writing and gathering requirements, writing user stories, eliciting specifications, data mapping, AS IS TO BE processes, gap analysis, UML etc, facilitate workshops, work through changes requests coming from front office users, communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Agile expertise
- Strong stakeholder experience and outstanding communication skills
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience. Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
Please send your CV for consideration and contact me for any further information