Senior Business Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
Our client Our client is a renowned Australian higher education institution seeking an experienced Senior/Lead BA that is highly experienced across(Payroll/HR systems, etc) along with prior education sector experience. The role sits within the Finance PMO
The focus of the BA will be assisting users with the transition to the new systems and assist across any change requests. As a Senior BA/PM you will play a critical role in influencing the key stakeholders across the Business and proposing feesible solutions.
Your key duties will include, but are not limited to: working on business process improvements developing and maintaining strong relationships with high-level and senior stakeholders working with the application development team to translate functional specifications into solutions working with the testing and implementation providers on UAT procedures being a mentor within acknowledged subject matter area of expertise
Key requirements In order to be successful for the role, you must have:
- You MUST have prior experience within system implementation projects, particularly Concur or any SAP based HR/Payroll systems.
- Previous experience withor knowledge of Concur.
- Previous experince within the Education sector.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Service Management.
- Demonstrate solid examples of working on challenging projects, dealing with multiple change requests and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Proven experience of working autonomously on projects and leading the project from a BA perspective.
Ability to act with minimum supervision strong requirements gathering skills demonstrated experience preparing functional requirements specifications and associated data analysis ability to establish and maintain relationships across a variety of level of senior business stakeholders experience coordinating small projects from start-up to implementation and hand-over, including appropriate documentation and processes good listening abilities ability to elicit information across faculties in a structured approach
Please APPLY NOW in order to be considered for this unique opportunity.