Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst role with our client's organisation is designed to uplift the Business Analysis capability for various projects. This role will be responsible for driving process improvements, providing governance and support, and working on a large Digital Transformation.
This opportunity is a 12-month contract based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
Your responsibilities within the role:
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with a range of stakeholders across the enterprise
- Use Case identification and analysis, workshop facilitation and documentation
- Management of the end to end discovery and remediation process for applications
- Business impact analysis of recommended technical options
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a similar capacity on ICT projects
- Demonstrated business analysis ability, significant stakeholder management experience, excellent organisational skills
- Appropriate detail focus with the ability to see the bigger picture, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Visio and Excel
- Experience in governance, Windows 10 and Evergreen is highly regarded
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now!