Senior Business Analyst
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
Our Client, a Research Organisation, is currently seeking an experienced and technically-minded Senior Business Analyst to join them on a 3-year program to uplift their organisational Information Security capabilities.
This role is Brisbane-based and is a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract with the potential for extension. Looking to interview ASAP!
- Requirements elicitation and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Adaptability and strong communication
- Technically savvy and the ability to work with various teams
- Cybersecurity experience will be highly regarded
- Access Management, Authentication, Information Security or Network Security experience is advantageous
- Gather, document, and analyse business needs and requirements
- Leading client engagement, requirements development, designs, and specifications
- Mentor and support other team members
- Collaborate with teams and stakeholders to map, document, and establish business processes and strategic initiatives
- Prepare process maps, activity reports, and presentations
- Extend your portfolio with Information Security experience
- Parental leave provisions
- Comprehensive professional development
- Generous superannuation
- Work life balance
If this role sounds like your next challenge, please apply and submit your CV.
For further information about this opportunity, please call Wilson on (07) 3020 0318 to discuss.