Senior Business Analyst
This is an important role which will be integral in the design, and implementation of a new enterprise data governance function within the risk group.
With multiple streams of work being developed concurrently, you will work across a number of project teams and partner closely with senior level stakeholders across the organisation.
- Lead the Data Governance initiatives for Risk which will include leading and delivering a framework while embedding operational processes across the organisation
- be a thought leader, who plans for managing risk data, introduces modern data concepts and challenging the status quo
- Participate in appropriate forums within the Data Governance model, and establish data governance capabilities within Risk
- Have responsibility for managing initiatives and issues and drive remediation strategies and execution
- Liaise with Enterprise Data Governance to leverage services and artefacts available through the Data Governance Framework to improve risk data assets and planned benefits
- Experience executing on a data plan including resolving data and project issues within a large organisation
- Experience in a project management and planning project delivery
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- Understanding of the data life cycle and experience in designing and data simplification
- Strong and proven senior stakeholder engagement experience is a must
For more information please contact Tessa Gould at or "apply now".