Senior Business Analyst
This leading construction company are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to assist in their Digital Transformation program which consists of several projects incorporating automation and information digitalisation and analytics.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience with Process Mapping, have OCR experience and ideally worked on some finance focussed projects.
- Research and Analysis of existing applications, system data, business processes and constraints.
- Clarify requirements by reviewing business needs.
- Define the current state and develop the future state business requirements, processes and operating model.
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications and user stories.
- Assists in developing test plans and scripts of moderate complexity to validate that system functionality meets business requirements.
- A demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at any one time, with the ability to context switch with ease.
- Experience working on OCR projects would be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to a variety of business analysis techniques, with knowledge of the most effective techniques for a given scenario
- Experience gathering feedback and engaging with stakeholder groups (i.e. workshop facilitation, stakeholder interviews etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in complex process mapping (BPMN Notation)
- High-level written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to identify, summarise and present complex issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience working on complex development projects, and in online application development project and electronic forms
- An understanding of Agile best practice, operating principles and emerging technology, and industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to build trusted relationships internally and externally, and at all levels including senior executives.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in pursuing please follow the links below to apply. Alternatively, please feel free to send your resume through