Senior Business Analyst
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
My client is a government regulatory body looking to implement a new claims process. It's a reform of existing schemes, which will deliver benefits for the greater public.
As a Senior BA you must have end to end exposure to all stages in a project life cycle, use your analytical thinking and investigative techniques to create hypotheses or strawman models for validation eliciting and facilitating constructive and sceptical thinking from stakeholders, and distilling results into a structured and complete (MECE) view that has stakeholder buy-in, and back by evidence. Senior BAs must be comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with project team members and stakeholders, and be capable of complementing the project lead they report to.
- Work within the BABOK and best practice principles within a Hybrid Agile/Waterfall enviroment.
- Work atunomously to meet project deadline and quality requests and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes and milestones to time, on budget, to quality standards
- Be pro-active in identifying and reporting risks, issues, and dependencies to the project lead.
- Collaborate and proactively manage approach to developing, testing, maintaining, and acquiring buy-in of deliverables
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based outcomes and recommendations
- Provide visibility on project issues, risks, dependencies, and blockers to ensure project deliverables can be delivered on time
- Design and enforce best practice in developing deliverables and in alignment with expectations for each work stage / sprint
- Formal BA qualifications, training or certifications.
- Experience in Transformation programs involving change across people, process, and technology
- Minimum of 5 years as a Business Analyst
- Minimum total of 5 years project experience > 10 years is ideal
Does this sound like an exciting and unique role? If so, then APPLY NOW or contact Amy on (02) 9248 6214 and send through your CV for consideration.