Senior Business Analyst
A reputable client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join them as they embark on a large Transformation Program across various workstreams. Focused on seamlessly transforming to a future-state operating model, this role will best align with motivated and high-performing individuals. As part of the team, you will work together with Executive Sponsors, senior leaders, colleagues, and the Director, to deliver on strategically important priorities for the organisation.
This opportunity is based in the southern Brisbane suburbs on an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Analysis of business processes, governance, data, and information
- Leading process redesign workshops
- Developing performance reporting
- Leading sprint teams
- Providing leadership and expert advice on process improvement
- Stakeholder management across all levels
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of data and digital literacy
- Strong business acumen
- High levels of discipline and a strong ability to collaborate
- Ability to quickly understand complex environments
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture - high-performing
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting Program of Work
- Competitive package
If this role sounds of interest, click 'apply' to submit your application.