Senior BI Developer
This leading multinational organisation are seeking a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to join to their rapidly growing team on a permanent basis, based in Brisbane.
In this role, you'll be responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse, as well as unravelling insights that turn data into knowledge.
- Design, build and maintain BI solutions
- Transform data into actionable insights that will help to provide data driven business decisions
- Troubleshoot performance and issues with existing PowerBI reports and dashboards
- Experience with creating ETL workflows and translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems, as well as maintaining the DWH
- Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document BI requirements
Essential Skills and Experience are required in:
- Proficient in Microsoft BI Tools (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SharePoint, Power Query, Power BI).
- Demonstrated understanding of data warehouse principals on the Microsoft BI Platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to liaise with business stakeholders, with solid presentation skills
- Experience gathering business requirements, translating the requirements into technical report requirements, defining functional specs for BI reporting
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary on offer
- Work in a collaborative team environment, offering a modern office space
- 5-minute walk from a popular Brisbane Train Station
- Flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0343 for a further discussion.