Senior BI Developer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the role:
The role is with one of the well-known organisations in the services sector with more than 1000 employees. They are currently expanding their BI and Reporting capability in the Budgeting and Reporting division at the group level.
An opportunity has become available for a Senior BI Analyst with a strong knowledge of Budgeting and Reporting to join their growing team.
- Proven skills in MS BI - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and capable of working with Excel files
- Strong understanding of Data Warehousing, OLAP - MDX, and Modeling
- Working knowledge of financial reporting systems including, SAP, Oracle based systems, Calumo, etc.
- Relevant qualifications in commerce and accounting, business, or IT
- Hands-on experience in Management Information Systems and Reporting in large organisations and the ability to work with key stakeholders in supporting the budget and forecasting process
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of stakeholders and build bridges to leverage knowledge and information across the unit.
- Experience providing advice and insights on business problems and the ability to work as a solutions expert.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, then Apply now!
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Brad Ragothaman on 02 92486213