Senior Banking Consultant - Big 4 Bank - Geraldton
|Location:||Geraldton, Western Australia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$75000 per annum|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
As part of their growth strategy they currently have a number of opportunities within their retail branch network. These opportunities will see you play a key role in delivering first class customer service, while driving the overall performance of the branch.
- Provide customers with a seamless branch experience by meeting their transactional needs.
- Have in depth conversations with customers to determine their needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Proactively support the Branch Manager and coach staff in best service techniques.
- Act as an advocate for change and identify and drive service improvement initiatives.
- Generate opportunities for sales specialists for Bank, General Insurance and Life products.
- Promote and support customers in the use of digital banking methods for day-to-day transactions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A high level of enthusiasm and drive.
- The ability to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to convey and explain information, coherently and confidently.
- A desire to establish and develop lasting relationships.
- A pro-active attitude.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services