Senior Audit Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leader in Financial Services with a highly recognisable brand, a testament to their innovative approach in marketing its products to a broad and expanding customer base. With a clear growth mandate and strategic vision, they are widely admired for their substantial investment in innovation and continued enhancement of their customer and service offering.
This role will see you play an important role within leadership in relation to Internal Audit with a focus on Financial Crime (AML, CTF). The role is responsible for leading and delivering complex audit projects in relation to financial crime. You will partner with a number of internal stakeholders to ensure a consistent audit is in place across the organisation.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Conduct large and complex audit engagements including related fieldwork alongside your team;
- Develop trusting 'value-adding' relationships with executive and middle management, supervisors and various team leaders;
- Undertaking thorough, risk-based reviews of audit processes and procedures;
- Provision of consulting and advisory services based on audit reviews and risk assessments;
- Demonstrate a commercial approach to balance risk and controls with business opportunity.
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualified or working towards completion of professional (CPA/CA/CIA) or post graduate qualifications;
- Extensive experience in delivery within audit or risk within financial services;
- Possess an excellent knowledge of internal controls frameworks in an audit context;
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 with any questions.