Senior Audit Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$155000.00 per annum|
An iconic Fiancial Institution are currently seeking a Senior Audit Manager. The role is a permanent position and will be responsible for providing high quality advisory services to senior management.
Key responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
* Operational management of quality assurance for the team, including review of audit working papers and consistent application of Internal Audit methodology
* Day to day responsibility for liaison with the businesses co-source partner
* Scheduling of Internal Audit's across business groups and maintaining Internal Audit performance data
* Participating in project steering committees providing assurance and advisory support to on the maintenance and development of controls
* Effectively communicating audit results to senior management and department leaders
* Supervise internal audits and including review of planning documents, working papers and draft reports
* Provide deep technical markets skills and a strategic whole of business perspective in order to target internal efforts into higher risk areas.
In order to be considered you must:
* Possess a proven background in audit or risk managmement, ideally from a chartered firm/big4
* You will have experience in financial, operational and risk management controls.
* Have exposure to global invesment banking.
* Have significant Markets experience
If you have any additional questions please contact Andrew Douglas on 86291001.