Senior Asset Transitions Analyst - Project Focus
My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice. This in part is due to their supportive culture and commitment to offering internal career progression
This is a newly created role and has a strong BA / Project Management component to it. It will initially be hired as a 6 month contract and will fill a critical function within the busines, giving you exposure to the Front, Middle and Back Office.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of asset transfers for all transactions, including domestic and international equities, fixed income and managed funds.
- Analysis of data and provision of reporting and workflow planning.
- Process map. Identify inefficiencies and develop and implement process improvements.
- Work with the front office to create reference guides for future transactions. Develop staff training manuals if necessary.
- Examine existing controls. Identify procedural gaps and develop strategies to minimise risk and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
Successful candidates will have:
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in investment operations, ideally with transitions / transfer exposure.
- A strong work ethic with exceptional organisation and time management skills.
- A high attention to detail and an accurate working style.
- The ability to make decisions to tight timescales.
- Strong communication skills.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance